Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by MNPG, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
1. Your MNPG Account and Site. If you load a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your search of an MNPG Site in a misleading or unlawful manner, and MNPG may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause MNPG liability. You must immediately notify MNPG of any unauthorized uses of your blog loading, your account or any other breaches of security. MNPG will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of the User. If you load a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
◦ the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
◦ if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
◦ you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
◦ the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
◦ the Content does not mislead recipients;
◦ the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
◦ the Content is not getting advertised on other internet sites;
◦ you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by MNPG or otherwise.
3. By submitting Content to MNPG for inclusion on the Website, you grant MNPG a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your Content. If you delete Content, MNPG will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, MNPG has the right (though not the obligation) to, in MNPG’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in MNPG’s reasonable opinion, violates any MNPG policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in MNPG’s sole discretion. MNPG will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
4. Responsibility of Website Visitors. MNPG has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, MNPG does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. MNPG disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
5. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which MNPG.co links, and that link to MNPG.co. MNPG does not have any control over those non-MNPG websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-MNPG website or webpage, MNPG does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. MNPG disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-MNPG websites and webpages.
6. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As MNPG asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by MNPG.co violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify MNPG in accordance with MNPG’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. MNPG will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. MNPG will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MNPG or others. To make a DMCA request, email info[at]mnpg[dot]net
7. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from MNPG to you any MNPG or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with MNPG. MNPG.co, the MNPG.co logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, colors (“MNPG Green” and “MNPG Gold” and their RGB spectrum) and logos used in connection with MNPG.co (including “MNPG™” ,”Macro Graphic Natural Progression™”, “level solutions℠”, “brought to you by MNPG℠”, and “MNPG™ Millennium Pattern℠”), or the Website are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of MNPG or MNPG’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, colors and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MNPG or third-party trademarks. Proprietary imagery and knowledge on MNPG Insight and MNPG Emerge is copyright their respective owner.
8. Advertisements. MNPG reserves the right to display advertisements on the blogs.
9. Attribution. MNPG reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at MNPG.co,’ and post author in your website footer or toolbar.
10. Friends of MNPG. By activating a partner website within MNPG, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating usage of the website.
11. Changes. MNPG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. MNPG may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
12. Termination. MNPG may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your MNPG.co account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. MNPG and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither MNPG nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
14. Limitation of Liability. In no event will MNPG, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to MNPG under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. MNPG shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
15. General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with the all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
16. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MNPG, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
17. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between MNPG and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of MNPG, or by the posting by MNPG of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of New Zealand, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in New Zealand. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in New Zealand, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; MNPG may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
18. This Terms of Service Agreement. By loading and reading this online document, you uphold your understanding of using this Site and recognize that this Agreement is Copyright 2006-2018 MNPG.
The MNPG Terms of Service, was last updated October 14th, 2018.